What We Do –
We work within the Building, Manufacturing, Entertainment & Financial industry including Insurance and Banking. Visit our testimonials for feedback from our clients.
Our consultants have extensive knowledge of leading data transformation & presentation layer technologies, including but not limited to WhereScape Red & 3D, Microsoft BI Stack including Azure, Snowflake, Power BI, QlikSense & QlikView.
Our in-depth knowledge of data warehousing, data integration (ETL), reporting and analytics provides value, quickly.
We help our clients to develop data eco-systems, governance & data quality processes and checks suitable for their industry and/or company.
It’s not just about what we know, it’s how we engage to deliver!
Why Choose Us –
Engaging Data was named for the end goal. What we would like to create for you. Our approach is simple & enables full engagement & transparency with clients. Clear communication in translating technical solutions into business language. Driving engaging data that produces value.
- Personal Brand: All of our consultants have a distinct personal brand, based on sharing their experience and expertise. Each consultant is encouraged to build networks professionally & personally.
- Translation: We take pride in our ability to speak to the business & IT teams, bringing together ideas and requirements that everyone understands. From team members to board members.
- Communication: Our approach is transparent & compelling in all forms of writing, speech and presentations.
- Strategy: We help to build digital &/or data strategies that align to your company objectives &/or goals.
- Standards: Build development, test & release standards that help you build constant & well documented data solutions.
- Governance: Help to build an overarching governance process, right for your company. Ensuring that risks and issues are sign posts to the right teams.
- Controls: Develop data quality management, data lineage & reference and master data management.
- Data Platforms: All our consultants are fluent in common database platforms, whether on premise or in the cloud. These include Microsoft SQL, Azure, Oracle, Snowflake & Terra Data.
- Data Services: We work with companies who supply quality data which can enrich your company’s data.
- Development Methodologies: We use several methodologies for data development. The method changes based on the challenge.
- Data Modelling: SSIS, WhereScape Red & BIML
- Data Visualisations: Power BI, QlikView, Qlik Sense & Tableau. The list keeps growing.