The best address database, AddressBase® Premium gives you the most up to date, accurate information about addresses, properties and land areas.
What can I do with this data?
- Understanding property lifecycle – The insights to property life cycles you’ll find within AddressBase Premium can give you all the information you need to shape the way you plan, operate and communicate with your audience.
- At scales of 1:10,000, AddressBase Premium has all the information you’ll need to conduct risk analysis at the level of individual addresses and spot patterns hidden in your own data.
- Provisional Addresses – The most accurate list of provisional addresses in Great Britain yet to be completed. This is vital in determining the size of new infrastructure needed to cater for population growth.
- Comprehensive insights – from planning, throughout construction, occupation and any change of use and ending in demolition, AddressBase Premium is the most comprehensive view of Great Britain property life cycles.
Key Features of this Product
- Format: Comma separated value (CSV) and GML 3.2.1
- Data structure: Points
- Attributes: Pre-build addresses; historic addresses; alternative addresses; OS MasterMap Topography and Integrated Transport Network Layer TOIDs and the associated alternative record; objects without postal addresses; addresses with multiple occupants; local authority BS7666 addresses; Royal Mail addresses, where matched to a UPRN; coordinates for each address.
- Scale: 1:1250 to 1:10 000
- Update frequency: Every six weeks.
- Supply: DVD and FTP (for orders under 2Gb). PSMA and OSMA members can download 5km chunks.
- Coverage: Great Britain – pre-defined areas are available, or you can define your own area of interest.