All the benefits of AddressBase PLUS up-to-date local authority addresses, multi-occupancy addresses and OS MasterMap TOID references.
What can I do with this data?
- Understanding property occupancy – Identify individual occupancy (such as flats) rather than mail delivery points (houses divided into flats).
- 28 million defined properties, Ordnance Survey have included more than seven million local authority addresses, such as depots and church halls, places of worship and community centres.
- Guaranteed data accuracy – 380 local authorities across Great Britain, Ordnance Survey’s own large-scale mapping, Royal Mail and the Valuation Office Agency.
- Address classifications – knowing if an address is residential or commercial will reduce the costs and increase the effectiveness of the data.
Key Features of this Product
- Format: Comma separated value (CSV) and GML 3.2.1
- Data structure: Points
- Attributes: Local authority Bs7666 addresses; Royal Mail postal addresses, where matched to a UPRN; coordinates for each address; objects without postal addresses, addresses with multiple occupants, OS MasterMap Topography Layer and Integrated Transport Network TOIDs, and the associated alternative record.
- Scale: 1:1250 to 1:10 000
- Update frequency: Every six weeks.
- Supply: DVD and FTP (for orders under 2Gb). PSMA and OSMA members can download 5km chunks.
- Coverage: Great Britain – pre-defined areas are available, or you can define your own area of interest.
Would you like to know more?
Call us on
+44 (0)203 488 4774